CLICK FOR TODAY'S CARTOONS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

What’s Wrong With Same Sex Marriage?

I never thought that traditional marriage was, for thousands of years, the underlying foundation of civilization.

I never thought that the main purpose of marriage was for the nurturing of children.

I never thought it was wrong for a man to marry another man or for a woman to marry another woman.

I also have no objection to a man marrying two men or marrying his dog or marrying his cow. What’s wrong with that? What’s wrong with a man marrying his sister or his cousin? Loosen up!

I never thought that anything government approved of, government thereafter sponsored and encouraged – like food stamps, welfare and abortion.

I never thought that same-sex marriage trivialized traditional marriage. After all, homosexual couples should get the same tax and insurance breaks as people raising a family. What’s wrong with that? What’s wrong with subsidizing deviancy?

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home