CLICK FOR TODAY'S CARTOONS

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Unbelievable 9/11 Boatlift

The video shown below, which is a record of the evacuation of thousands from Manhattan Island as the Towers were collapsing, reminds us of Dunkirk, when almost 350,000 British and French soldiers were rescued, mostly by hundreds of small boats, from death or capture by German forces. I did not even know of the 9/11 Evacuation by boat, another unforgettable heroic event, until a friend sent me this video.

It also reminds me of just how angry I get when I am also reminded of the attempts by Obama and other liberals to downplay 9/11, to downplay the daily attacks by Muslims on Westerners and others, and to make us believe that, somehow, Christianity is a greater threat to Americans than is Islam. I will never forget when, over a week after Major Hasan murdered all those soldiers at Fort Hood, one of my liberal Democrat friends tried to tell me that there was no evidence that this was a terrorist attack. We knew by then that Major Hasan had shouted “Allahu Akbar” while shooting, that he had a website glorifying Muslim terrorism and that he had been in touch with Al Qaeda operatives.

What is it with liberals and their hatred of Christians while they defend Islam and overlook its savagery and its unbelievable treatment of women? The only thing I can think of is that liberals and Muslims have one thing in common: they both believe that their cause is so noble that it is morally acceptable for them to lie and deceive in the advancement of that cause.

If you want to go to Youtube and watch this great video fullscreen, click here. http://youtu.be/MDOrzF7B2Kg



Thanks to my friend, Bob, in California.

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home