CLICK FOR TODAY'S CARTOONS

Monday, December 28, 2009

Obama Relaxes Shoe Bomber Restraints

Something so rotten is going on that is beyond comprehension.

President Obama just duly noted that another (Muslim) attempted to bring down an American jet carrying hundreds of American citizens. He referred to him as an "isolated extremist". Are you kidding me?

What Obama didn’t tell us, though, is that just a short time ago he had relaxed special rules that prevented the “shoe bomber”, Richard Reid, (also known as Abdul Raheem and as Tariq Raja) from communicating with fellow Muslims. Was Reid able to pass on information that led to this latest terrorist attack?

Whose side is President Obama on anyway?

Outrage As Feds Curb Shoe Bomber Prison Rules

By Jessica Fargen / Herald Exclusive | Sunday, September 20, 2009

Airplane shoe bomber Richard C. Reid no longer faces severe limits on his prison activities or communications after the Obama administration quietly ended years of hard-nosed curbs against the British-born al-Qaeda terrorist.

This summer the Justice Department halted six years of measures that kept Reid from associating or praying with fellow jailed Muslim terrorists, and limited his access to the news media and pen pals.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Joe said...

I've told this story before and it really bares repeating again; Years ago, I found out from a close friend of mine and fellow Yacht Club member who happened to be a Director of a local town emergency management, that he saw my name on a terrorist watch list. Of course hearing this news kind of took me by surprise for a minute, but then I thought about it and said to my friend, "I wouldn't be at all surprised if one of my pin head Massachusetts political representatives to whom I have balled out in the past with email correspondence, got a little vindictive and put my name on this list." I then told my friend that if the US Government wanted to waste their time looking at me instead of looking at some obvious middle East character who is Hell bent on murdering a lot of innocent people on a plane or in a crowded mall, then shame on them! The honest truth about this is, these Democrats who are in control right now, have no shame. Incidents like the one that just happened on that plane are going to keep happening, and the damn fools who are supposed to be protecting us against this kind of thing are going to just keep lying their way out of it. They don't have to worry about whether their excuses are a little far fetched, the gullible fools who voted them in will keep on sticking up for them and they know this. So how will all this effect me? It really won't effect my life at all because I don't take plane trips anymore. If I did, they would hassle me before I got on my flight, but then, they're doing that very same thing to little old ladies while giving the real terrorists a pass for the sake of political correctiveness. What a joke this Obama Administration is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home