CLICK FOR TODAY'S CARTOONS

Monday, January 21, 2008

Denise Amber Lee and Michael King


I have pulled my post on the case of Denise Amber Lee and Michael King because Denise's body has been found, and the issue is moot, and also because I feel my emotions got the best of me. I still feel, however, that in the case of enemy-combatant terrorists, our people on the front lines need to be able to use "rough-interrogation" techniques in circumstances where many lives are at risk and can be saved. The enemy we are fighting now is unlike any other we have ever faced.

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take it that this means that you don't regard Florida as a "nanny state" for having followed the constitution.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home