CLICK FOR TODAY'S CARTOONS

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I Don’t Like Her, But I Have To Give Her Credit

Sen. Hillary Clinton blasts Bush assassination film
By DWIGHT R. WORLEY
THE JOURNAL NEWS
(Original Publication: September 16, 2006)

CHAPPAQUA — Sen. Hillary Clinton this morning blasted the producers of a new film depicting the assassination of Pres. George W. Bush.

"I think it's despicable," Clinton said of "Death of a President," a fictional film that features a staged assassination of the president in 2007. "I think it's absolutely outrageous. That anyone would even attempt to profit on such a horrible scenario makes me sick."

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take my hat off to Hillary for speaking out also, but of course,---she'll never win me over for a vote in the 08 election.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree...because I think this, like EVERYTHING she does is carefully calculated and considered for the impact before she said it.
I'm quite sure that she and her advisors had already calculated that being critical of this gained more for her politically than not being critical...and that's the only reason she criticized it. Pure pandereing...this time to any potential swing voters on the middle right.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger RussWilcox said...

I agree with Steve, but I'm still glad she said it. She has opened the way for more Democrats to speak out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home