CLICK FOR TODAY'S CARTOONS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In fairness to Senator Scott Brown

In fairness to Senator Scott Brown, I am presenting below an audio file of his appearance on a local Boston radio show. Senator Brown has been widely criticized and even excoriated for his vote Monday. Thanks to Tony for sending me this link.

Listen to the audio here.

This is a message I just sent to Senator Brown:

I just listened to Senator Brown's appearance on Howie Carr, and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He should have realized, however, that we've been watching Obama, Reid and Pelosi destroy this country and our children's future with their foolish and mean-spirited ideology. We do not trust anything that they want to do. Neither should you. If "revenue neutral" means the money had already been appropriated, put it back in the treasury.

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home